I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

Discus and support I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeedfulLoki275, Jan 3, 2018.

1. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters promised....i just wanted the kids to be able to play as the tmnt.

:)

HeedfulLoki275, Jan 3, 2018
  2. MisVORHEES88
    MisVORHEES88 Guest
    Fighter pack 3 tmnt

I bought the fighter 3 pack bundle, comes with TMNT, atom, enchantress with the jack skin for green lantern. I dowoaded it to my console and was only given, atom, and the green latern skin? Can anyone tell me why?

MisVORHEES88, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Bugatti Veyron = pig

Ariel Atom V8, nuff said. On a track like Le Man the Veyron will fly past the Atom, but on nearly every other track the Atom is a monster.

Shaggy2000, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Bugatti Veyron = pig

Ariel Atom V8, nuff said. On a track like Le Man the Veyron will fly past the Atom, but on nearly every other track the Atom is a monster.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Bugatti Veyron = pig

[quote user="Shaggy2000"]

[/quote]

I got the Atom as soon as I could afford it but I really struggled with it at first, probably my lack of skill but the track needed to be 3 times as wide for me to keep it within the white lines lol.

Stunning car though when you get to grips with it. On Laguna Seca I believe it was, managed to go 6 seconds quicker than the other car I used in the same class :)
  6. StoneheartRaven Win User

My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

It's not Atomic Heart specifically. It's that the XBox app is where I purchased Atomic Heart through, and because my XBox app on PC will not log me into XBox live when I launch Atomic Heart, for some reason, it also doesn't allow Atomic Heart to launch. Looking around, I'm far from the only person this seems to be happening to. And it's affecting more than Atomic Heart now. Any game I need to log into XBox live for, will not work when I launch it now. Including games like Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, which I had working just a month ago. Before anyone asks, yes, my Live subscription is up to date and active. Thus far, no remedy I've found has worked.
  7. PrimoAce9698 Win User

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack

I have the digital version of Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition but seems like I only got the standard edition, I dont have any of the extra in game items that come with the tricentennial edition or the xbox exclusive 500 extra Atoms. The code was bought
    on Amazon.
  8. Porschiey Win User

Girl gamers, please consider reading

No worries Atomic, I was only kidding. Good luck on your girl hunt. :)
Thema:

I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

1. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom. - Similar Threads - bought atom tmnt

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...