I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working.

Discus and support I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It was working fine after the update and than I restarted my computer. My DLC stopped working. I tried to install the game, and the base game does work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jkacala, May 7, 2019.

1. Jkacala
    Jkacala Guest

It was working fine after the update and than I restarted my computer. My DLC stopped working. I tried to install the game, and the base game does work but not all the extra stuff. I tried to download the DLC and I get a message saying there is no applicable
    devices and I need to sign into my MS account, which I did. I have no clue how to fix this.

:)

Jkacala, May 7, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle

I invite you to read carefully the description from the MS store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/s...tion/9nsch45hz9hk#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It's clearly stated:

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes: • State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
    (Console version)

Pay attention at the version of the game only for console, that for the simple reason that State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition is not part of play anywhere list.
  5. JohnGrundler Win User

the Independence DLC Pack

can not use it. State Of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition.
  6. Witbeertjie Win User

all win10 pc users lost their dlc connection at midnight on 4 may.

here is a link to undead labs with a smaal post about it.

not sure when it will be fixed.

https://support.stateofdecay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027951291-Windows-10-Users-DLC-Access-lost-
Thema:

1. I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working. - Similar Threads - bought State Decay

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  5. I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...: I moved to Belgrade Serbia with my Xbox loaded with games from the states will I be able to play in Belgrade the games I have like call of duty, Pug, nfl, pga2023,...
  6. State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai acheté state of decay 2 en novembre 2019, j'ai pu y jouer sur pc mais désormais je ne peux plus l'installer... J'ai reinitialisé le store, mis jour windows mais le problème...
  7. Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate. STILL No YOSE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate. STILL No YOSE: I purchased state of decay 2 ultimate edition and was supposed to get a digital code sent for state of decay 1 YOSE within 10 days. Still haven't gotten the code nor has it been auto added to my...
  8. Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition yet still no Redeem Code for YOSE?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition yet still no Redeem Code for YOSE?: I ordered State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition early hours on the 19th of May and still have not received my redeem code for the first game (State of decay YOSE) which was meant to be included in the...
  9. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load: i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont...
  10. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.: I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't got an Xbox. When I go to the browser store...