I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

Discus and support I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TorciaElettrica, May 23, 2018.

1. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't got an Xbox. When I go to the browser store I can see that I own the game but if I open the store I can
    see a written that says that the game doesn't exist.

Sorry for the English

:)

TorciaElettrica, May 23, 2018
  2. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

Chasedbarker100, May 23, 2018
  3. Snow-x-Wolf
    Snow-x-Wolf Guest
    Xbox live PC

do you need xbox live subscription to play state of Decay 2 online on pc?

Snow-x-Wolf, May 23, 2018
  4. LordEdy1984 Win User

Xbox on Windows 10 - your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1011

My problem is similar, I have problems with NAT. In my case she is MODERATE and I can not play STATE OF DECAY 2 online. I've opened recommended ports on the router, I've rebooted PC, router, and mold. Please help us because Online Mode is the reason
    you bought STATE OF DECAY 2. THANK YOU.
  5. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Favorite Game and why?

I would say that i do not have a favorite but just what i am in the mood for was playing State of Decay 2 for a while after i got it then bought Sniper elite 4 played it a few times through. Now i am back to State of Decay 2
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Game list PC/XBOX

State of decay 2 on steam, the microsoft store shows as if I didn't bought it
    State of Decay uses Microsoft's Live Gaming services for online play and achievements. But you bought the game from Steam.
    Steam is PC only. Any games bought from here will only be available for you to via steam, they won't show on your console.

Play Anywhere titles are only 'Play Anywhere' if they are purchased via either the Windows Store on a PC or via the Xbox One Store on an Xbox console.
  8. IRB Win User

PC win 10 download

I believe, being a play anywhere title, state of decay 2 will have a redeem code that will be for both. You don't get a PC or Xbox only code.
Thema:

I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

1. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc. - Similar Threads - bought State Decay

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  5. I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...: I moved to Belgrade Serbia with my Xbox loaded with games from the states will I be able to play in Belgrade the games I have like call of duty, Pug, nfl, pga2023,...
  6. State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai acheté state of decay 2 en novembre 2019, j'ai pu y jouer sur pc mais désormais je ne peux plus l'installer... J'ai reinitialisé le store, mis jour windows mais le problème...
  7. I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working.: It was working fine after the update and than I restarted my computer. My DLC stopped working. I tried to install the game, and the base game does work but not all the extra stuff. I tried to...
  8. Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate. STILL No YOSE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate. STILL No YOSE: I purchased state of decay 2 ultimate edition and was supposed to get a digital code sent for state of decay 1 YOSE within 10 days. Still haven't gotten the code nor has it been auto added to my...
  9. Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition yet still no Redeem Code for YOSE?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition yet still no Redeem Code for YOSE?: I ordered State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition early hours on the 19th of May and still have not received my redeem code for the first game (State of decay YOSE) which was meant to be included in the...
  10. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load: i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont...