I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?

Discus and support I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know of any Sonic game? One Sonic to Sonic and knuckles. Are backwards compatible with Xbox One? Please help me out, I've already wasted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scottvarney1, Aug 18, 2020.

1. scottvarney1
    scottvarney1 Guest

I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?

Does anybody know of any Sonic game? One Sonic to Sonic and knuckles. Are backwards compatible with Xbox One? Please help me out, I've already wasted my money on this game. I don't wanna do it again. Thank you.

:)

scottvarney1, Aug 18, 2020
  2. scottvarney1 Win User

Thanks it looks like I got to buy them individually instead of like the mega pack but oh well my son will be happy I hope the series x continues with the playback games but thank you for taking time to answer my question
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. xILx Fighter Win User

Can't play original xbox game on my xbox 360

Sonic Mega Collection Plus.
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

SONIC CD OUT TOMMOROW 400PTS GET IN!!

Sonic Mega Collection didn't have Sonic CD?

-

You must be thinking about Sonic Gems Collection. Sonic Gems Collection was only good for Sonic R and Sonic The Fighters. (Or at least for me, Since I've never played Sonic The Fighter or Sonic R until I bought Gems)
  6. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
Thema:

1. I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - bought sonic mega

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com: And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work. I'm not sure if it has something to do with...
  8. Sonic Unleashed bought on xbox.com, "discs region code is incorrect for this console"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed bought on xbox.com, "discs region code is incorrect for this console": 2 Years ago i bought Sonic Unleashed on xbox 360 via website. after installing, it said, that the game disc has incorrect region. I live in Poland, so the region code is PAL. This is seriuos,...
  9. bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area ...: bought the game in xbox live sonic unleashed loaded at startup does not write the correct area code. what to do? 9e3acdc5-78e4-4da2-b868-1b2cb308a92c
  10. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...