I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency

Discus and support I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some currency on fallout 76 and it is not giving me what I bought 2580327c-e167-4258-89e4-8b9e977e31aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deon Vernon, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Deon Vernon
    Deon Vernon Guest

I bought some currency on fallout 76 and it is not giving me what I bought

:)

Deon Vernon, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Deon, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the transaction is successful. Check if you can see on your order history and if it's stated as "completed"

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order history.

Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have a problem with buying a addon for fallout 76 in the Microsoft store

I think I found the problem Jack

You purchased the coins for the Fallout 76 xbox version :c
    This is why you saw the currency on your console

This is the add-on for PC:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fallout-76-100...

(if you see, there's the "(PC)" label at the end)

This is due to Fallout 76 is not an Xbox play anywhere title, this means your progress and content is different between Xbox and PC

If this was a redeemable code, as you already redeemed it. Sadly is not possible to ask for a refund
    Sorry
  4. PrimoAce9698 Win User

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack

I have the digital version of Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition but seems like I only got the standard edition, I dont have any of the extra in game items that come with the tricentennial edition or the xbox exclusive 500 extra Atoms. The code was bought
    on Amazon.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

I haven’t played Fallout 76 yet, i have watched my son... maybe one day I’ll get to play it lol
  6. Doc258 Win User

Purchase of atoms, and subscription to fallout first for Fallout 76 on Microsoft store, no atoms received in game.

I play 76 through the gamepass on the PC and do not own a console. You were correct, however, it would appear that this is my mistake and both the atoms and fallout first where purchased for the Xbox only edition. I'm still unsure why I am ineligible for a refund on the atoms, is there anyway i can fix this or do i just have to eat the cost here?
Thema:

1. I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency - Similar Threads - bought atoms fallout

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.: has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters promised....i just wanted the kids to be able...