i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

Discus and support i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joachimstrøm, Jan 17, 2021.

1. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it

:)

joachimstrøm, Jan 17, 2021
  2. PaXxAT Win User

Bought a Game in Microsoftstore never got it

I know that Microsoft cant refund if i bought it from a retailer.

I bouht the game twice.

1 time in the Microsoft Store. They got my money but i never got the game.

2 time i bought it in a retailer store.

Now i want my money back from Microsoft for the game i bought in there store.

Microsoft removed the game i bought in the retailer store......

The Support cant help me. I tried it 3 times but they dont understand that..... -.-

I paid 140€ and got nothing now -.-
  3. sam3694 Win User

XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

I bought skate 2 like 2 wewks ago and it worked fined but i bought sake 1 and skate 3 about 5 days ago and same issue i talk with microsoft that told me to talk to ea that told me it was a microsoft issue
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

December Backwards Compatibility

And Skate 3, which I just bought for $2
  5. Crush The W0rld Win User

Bought a game through Lazada

yeah Microsoft cant really help you to much I would go to the store you bought it from show proof of the game not working and try to get a refund. make sure to use trusted sites or stores.
  6. Hiddenblade452 Win User

Trying to get game refunded or to work

I tried the refund option but even though i said that cant play the game they still denied the refund so im just wondering if there is a way to make an xbox store bought game download without freezing? Even after clearing the memory and factory reset.
    If not I guess im just out the money and microsoft 1 me 0
Thema:

i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

1. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund - Similar Threads - bought skate microsoft

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes: so ive been trying at this for a few days now and no luck so I'm finally coming here to hope all of you can help me, I bought a key for skate 3 from amazon a few days ago and after that didn't...
  8. My friend bought skate 3 but it's not showing up for him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought skate 3 but it's not showing up for him: My Friend recently bought skate 3 but he can't see it in his queue nor games he's tried resetting his Xbox but no luck 1a86fc4b-1fd3-47cc-b6e7-9f3e42a618aa
  9. bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code: hello i bought a year or two ago skate 3 and didnt get the skate share pack code. how can i get it 7fa2fc0e-9a85-46d2-ad0f-499bf13bab5c
  10. I bought Skate 3 but it did not play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Skate 3 but it did not play: I bought the game Skate 3 in my Xbox 360, but it did not play. It is downloades, but it's not in "my games" and in the storage It says that the game is corrupted, with a yellow exclamation mark....