I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

Discus and support I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sai Pranav, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Sai Pranav
    Sai Pranav Guest

When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i checked the order history and it says completed. So how will i get the Robux?

:)

Sai Pranav, Jul 22, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Sai, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Would I know if you purchased the Robux by using the Xbox.com website and clicking on the “Buy” button, or how did you purchase the currency?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-Robux-for-...

Additionally, are you playing the game on Xbox, PC or what platform?

Lastly, I appreciate the opportunity to let you know that here in the forums, it is not possible to review your account or order history information.
  3. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  4. Benjamin L.1 Win User

bought robux but never got it

I just experienced the same issue. I bought the $0.99 88 robux option from the Roblox application through Microsoft and it also said that something went wrong and that I was not charged. Turns out I was, and I never received the robux. Based on what I've read, they don't accept refunds for in-game purchases like robux. My suggestion is to buy directly off of the Roblox website rather than through Microsoft. I've never had any issues making purchases directly from Roblox. Huge disappointment from Microsoft. I would steer clear of making Roblox purchases through Microsoft from now on.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Robux purchase not showing up.

Just a heads up that there are times due to delays with the server, your currency will not not show up right away on your account. It can take up to 24 hours and if this is already more than 24 hours, you can always have this requested for a refund through the webform.

Just also make sure to refresh the account first by signing out and signing back in, restart the game completely by exiting the game and going back to it.

Since you already made a refund request on your billing history and got declined through the automation, try doing it on the webform instead.

Let me provide you a direct link for you to request this immediately. Your request will go directly to the refund team as they are the one who will process a refund back to your account.

Make sure to get the order number first on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then go here:

http://xbox.com/refunds

Choose the option "Why don't I see the purchase in my list?" then "I don't see the purchase"

Choose the last option "none of the above apply, I still can't find my order" then "request a refund"

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request. They will send you a response with the refund decision within 72 hours.
  6. Joseph Peter Eid Win User

I just bought 119 euros the payment went through but i didn't get the robux kindly roblox please send me the robux "qwerftmf" and it was at 18:52 yesterday and still didn't get it today
Thema:

1. I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux? - Similar Threads - bought robux never

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  4. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  5. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  6. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  7. Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.: I bought 800 robux using the xbox store and it said that the money was sent to my xbox roblox account but I don't have a xbox roblox account. So now i dont have the robux, I want to see how i can...
  8. I bought 400 robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 400 robux: I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did not buy, how do I get my 400 robux?...
  9. I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?: I recently just bought 1,700 robux, and I don't know where my code is, I bought the 1,700 robux, where do I get it? 811a4e03-e6f1-4ab9-954e-5bebbbaabd25
  10. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...