I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

Discus and support I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakir Winter, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Jakir Winter
    Jakir Winter Guest

I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully

:)

Jakir Winter, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Jakir Winter Win User

I did submit one they denied it even tho i didn’t mean to buy that game
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. superSnausages Win User

Maybe I Should Of Asked This Before I Purchased It But...

Then buy Red Deadwood Revolver or whatever it's meant to be called. I hear it's way better than the zombie game you bought anyway.
  5. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  6. BEASTmmb Win User

Favorite Shooter!!

@ChainSmokingBob

I think RDR refers to Red Dead Revolver as apposed to Red Dead Redemption. Revolver was a shooter.
Thema:

1. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully - Similar Threads - bought red dead

2. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  3. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  4. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  5. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  6. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  7. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...
  8. I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode: I bought red dead redemption two and it won’t let me download so I can play with it the story mode but I see I can online version separate so how can I download my game...
  9. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library: So, Today I bought RDR2 aka Red Dead Redemption 2 on myx Xbox, after I bought I tried looking for it in my library and I cannot find it there?? When I check my account payments it says that the...
  10. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it: I can literally look at the store order from 3 months ago. I bought RDR2 and played it for about a month. Then work got busy and I didn't play for about a month and a half. When I dusted off the...