I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

Discus and support I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akhilleus87, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Akhilleus87
    Akhilleus87 Guest

I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it told me to buy gamepass ultimate or core. So basically I just got scammed or wasted my money to play in the lobby of the game. I don't know what to do.

:)

Akhilleus87, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Akhilleus87 Win User

Hi, so i recently refunded rainbow six siege and even got an e-mail confirming the refund but i still havent got my money back.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Akhilleus87, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo CG, an independent advisor, who answers the question clearly:

To play any online game on an Xbox console, you need to have a subscription to Game Pass Core (which was previously called Xbox Live Gold) or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Core). Since Rainbow Six Siege is a fully multiplayer game, a subscription is required to play it, and the same applies to other fully online games like Sea of ​​Thieves.

The only exception to this online play requirement is for games that are free to play, such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, and others. These games do not require any subscription to be played online.

I hope this helps and I appreciate your understanding.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d7100b11-6ede-48c4-8e5f-3ec5ad073793

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You are forgetting.that it's I'd thr holidayd everything is delayed especially the banks
  5. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind it can take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive the funds after a refund has been approved, but can take longer depending no the bank.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass? - Similar Threads - bought Rainbow Six

2. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  3. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  4. I bought rainbow six siege and the year one and two operator packages and they don’t work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought rainbow six siege and the year one and two operator packages and they don’t work...: I bought rainbow six siege and the two operator packages add ons and they don’t work. How can I fix this problem a8cfef39-e2c4-4710-988c-b58b19ed4196
  5. Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators: I recently bought the ultimate edition for R6 but i didn’t get any of the operators even though i have all the packs downloaded and i already owned the base game. I’ve tried uninstalling and...
  6. Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game: I just bought the game and I thought I don’t have to have the gamepass to be able to play siege but when I try to play ranked or unranked it comes up with choose the plan that’s right for you...
  7. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0
  8. I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game: just wouldn’t transfer over f022c47d-43d2-4833-97b0-09e7ac10015c
  9. ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??: iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening. i am wondering if it is the country that i am in. (Australia) Please help me!...
  10. I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on: I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on idk y e5d43481-5471-4e47-9ae5-55ba3596905d