I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

Discus and support I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Same issues waiting for my windows 10 code 13eb6aac-7d42-43f4-9cb0-33da39e311a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IronMan72, Jun 19, 2016.

1. IronMan72
    IronMan72 Guest

I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

Same issues waiting for my windows 10 code

:)

IronMan72, Jun 19, 2016
  2. XBigTK13X
    XBigTK13X Guest

I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon on 05/27. When I bought the download code, it said Microsoft would send me a code for Alan Wake 7-10 days after I download quantum break. To date, I have not received any code. However, I have
    completed Quantum Break. What else do I need to receive the Alan Wake code?

XBigTK13X, Jun 19, 2016
  3. Quantum Break, Still Waiting to Receive the Preorder codes

I Pre-Ordered Quantum break and have not received any of the codes. I Still have not Received the codes for Alan Wake, Alan Wake: American Nightmare and Quantum Break on Windows 10. I was told to post the issue here.

BrianKingsley, Jun 19, 2016
  4. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

Hey there IronMan72,

We're happy to help with this, to clarify though. When did you purchase the game? In order to qualify for the Windows 10 code, you needed to have purchased the game through the Xbox Store before the release date on 5/5/16 per the instructions

here

Mister Mascot, Jun 20, 2016
  5. As what he claims, he bought it from Amazon. So he's not eligible.

SingCongButas25, Nov 3, 2018
  6. ferrandjean Win User

READ FIRST: An update regarding Quantum Break pre-order codes

Hi, I ordered Quantum Break via amazon on 4th april and i didnt receive the alan wake +02 dlc code and the quantum break pc code, also i want to return a code for Alan wake American Nightmare that ir received today, cause i already got the code and its a
    mistake, so you can use it with someone else :)
  7. ItzMiahBabeh Win User

Alan Wake code for Quantum Break Preorder

I have also not receive my Alan wake code for preordering quantum break, I've receive alan wake American nightmare only
  8. Shaneisclassy Win User

I bought quantum break and was suppose to get the pc and the xbox one verison, plus alan wake. I only received the alan wake game, haven't gotten the pc code yet.
  9. Rick Higgins Win User

Just received Alan Wake Nightmare code.......still no code for quantum break <face palm>
  10. trilogy10-0E4B212E-E Win User

Quantum Break pre order code for Win 10 not received

have not received alan wake code yet or quantum break on Win 10
Thema:

1. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake - Similar Threads - Bought Quantum Break

2. hi i acciedently deleted my windows 10 quantum break code on my xbox when i bought it on xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi i acciedently deleted my windows 10 quantum break code on my xbox when i bought it on xbox: i got a windows 10 pc now and would like to try thr game on pc is it possible to get the code back sent to me on xbox live a5b32b71-b208-4699-9e4f-05bd02801b4c
  3. Haven't received my free copy of Alan Wake when I bought Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my free copy of Alan Wake when I bought Quantum Break: I recently bought Quantum Break (three weeks ago) but I haven't received my free copy of Alan Wake yet. What to do? Info about the free copy of Alan Wake on the Windows blog Quantum Break coming...
  4. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake: I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon on 05/27. When I bought the download code, it said Microsoft would send me a code for Alan Wake 7-10 days after I download quantum break. To...
  5. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake: I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon around 9 days ago. I downloaded it and finished the game without any problems. When I bought the download code, it said Microsoft will send...
  6. Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the Alan Wake + DLCs codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the Alan Wake + DLCs codes: I came here redirected from Xbox.com support personal. The person there says that you can help me to get the Alan Wake and DLCs codes. I bought a digital code for Quantum Break on Amazon and on...
  7. Quantum Break bought and not yet received the Alan Wake code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break bought and not yet received the Alan Wake code: I bought the Quantum Break in pre sale, but have not received the code to download alan wake de277784-ce6f-4e3f-b3df-ea66c9597a2f
  8. Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake: Hi, how can I get the code to download Alan Wake + 2 DLC as mentionned on the box of Quantum Break? 6ab4f9aa-c05e-4aae-8dda-38e979163470
  9. I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet: I bought Quantum Break in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet. Or it was a limited time offer? a2077731-17da-48b4-9f38-82b8beafcac6
  10. I bought wrong Quantum Break-Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong Quantum Break-Code: I bought the game Quantum Break on Kinguin. Now I have entered the Code in my Account and realized that this Code is an XBox One Code. Since I do not own the XBox One i can't play the game . Is it...