I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

Discus and support I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Izaak Aubin, May 29, 2024.

1. Izaak Aubin
    Izaak Aubin Guest

I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled

:)

Izaak Aubin, May 29, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled

Usually, it's because they have failed to take money from your bank account. They try 3 or 4 times, and if they can't get any payment, then the order is cancelled.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I pre ordered Final Shape in Destiny 2 and it was cancelled why?

Hi Kent. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When a game or DLC is delayed, Microsoft has to cancel pre-orders. This is a legal requirement in many countries. If you used a gift card the balance will be returned to your Microsoft account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I pre ordered Final Shape in Destiny 2 and it was cancelled why?

No problem Kent! Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pre-Order for Destiny 2 Final Shape not showing

Check your transactions at http://account.microsoft.com and make sure it shows the order as being complete. Keep in mind that if you paid with a credit card/Paypal. you're not charged until within 10 days of the game being released. If they weren't able to charge you at that time, the order would have been cancelled and you would need to purchase it again.
  6. xXx iTiM xXx Win User

Pre-Order for Destiny 2 Final Shape not showing

So in other words I would have to pay another 106 to get this? If so that is strange. I just want a resolution or some understanding or something. It's like the money didn't even go towards this, even though it did.
Thema:

1. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering... - Similar Threads - bought pre ordered

2. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  3. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  4. COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order: Can someone please tell me why I purchased the pre order COD3 and now it's saying I don't own the game even though at the top of my screen it says "congratulations on purchasing COD3" what the...
  5. Pre-order bought game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order bought game missing: I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 in my account and got achievements back on the game release date, today I decided to replay the game, but it does not appear neither on my ready to download...
  6. Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...: I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game...
  7. Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...: When I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition through the Microsoft Store it said I would get a DLC code for a Ford Mustang GT350R that was specially tuned. It was a pre-order bonus car....
  8. I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?: When I bought it at time about date4/4 22:00 PST , but it shows " Already purchased: 4/5/2016 " So can I get the pre order bonus gift ? thx 5a0d40a6-8704-40d8-a282-2237b02813bf
  9. Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas: Arrrrgh There Mattie sitting and wairing worse than Xmas and there still over a month to go. Ah well waiting the hard part catching silly old scally wag posting that even harder than waiting for...
  10. I've bought 2K16 pre-order version,but no reward for 2K15 VC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought 2K16 pre-order version,but no reward for 2K15 VC.: I've bought 2K16 pre-order version in HK sever,but no reward for 2K15 VC. a2371c06-3374-459e-ba31-82e046614d4e