I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

Discus and support I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by neo falck, Mar 15, 2024.

1. neo falck
    neo falck Guest

I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game

:)

neo falck, Mar 15, 2024
  2. neo falck Win User

It says that If you buy the pc game pass normal you get ea play
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

EA play is only included with game pass ultimate. Any EA games that are in game pass itself must be accessed via their app with your connected account
  4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Gamle pass

If it does get added that would be awesome!! Fun game to play but I didn t get to play alot of it!! Would for sure play more of it on game pass!
  5. unnecesaurus Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

So, just to be perfectly clear, even though I'm paying $15 for Game Pass in general, I'll still get EA Play just because I use Game Pass for PC? Sorry that I'm going on and on about it, but I want to make sure I understand all of this to a T, cuz this
    is the first time I see such a specific distinction between Game Pass and Game Pass for PC.
  6. kRevali Win User

Playing a game

-sorry if I didn`t get it, Which game are you trying to play ?
Thema:

1. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help? - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  5. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  6. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  7. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  8. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  9. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  10. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f