I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

Discus and support I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone can help me solve this it would help alot thanks in advance. fc0eb943-625f-4b2d-b177-77636f974616 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyrell Cannon, Jul 14, 2023.

1. I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

If anyone can help me solve this it would help alot thanks in advance.

:)

Tyrell Cannon, Jul 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i dont see my coins,i was wondering if i needed to load the game on my xbox to recieve the things i purchased?

Hello Tyrell, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that the coins you purchased are reflected on the platform where you initially did the purchase.
    Reviewing your post description, in your case is on the Xbox console. You should be able to see these coins as soon as you open the game there.
  3. Techman12345 Win User

Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

when can I get my Overwatch coins
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

I have frame drops in Overwatch

I believe it had something to do with an update they did a week or so ago. I haven't played Overwatch on my Xbox in a month or so, but my friends and I were noticing frame drops on our PC version of Overwatch.

But like Allebas said you can try to reach out and provide feedback to Blizzard using the link provided.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox overwatch coins

Hello Spence R, my name is Zahir

You are correct, it could be a server issue and restarting the game or the xbox it should reflect. According to the Blizzard support website, the delay in showing your latest coin purchases or earned credits takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. Usually, the coins will show up on their own after 24 hours.

Overwatch Coins purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will be shared across all three platforms, meaning any Overwatch Coins you purchase on one of these platforms can be used on all of them. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will not be accessible on Nintendo's eShop. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Nintendo's eShop can only be used for in-game purchases on Nintendo eShop.

You can view your Overwatch Coins total in the Battle.net Desktop App, or through Battle.net Account Management. Note that Overwatch Coins purchased on Nintendo's eShop will not be displayed in your Overwatch Coins total, however any Overwatch Coins earned through game play on Nintendo Switch will be displayed.

Content from in-game purchases made with Overwatch Coins on any platform will be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo). Overwatch Coins earned in-game will also be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo).

If you are still having this issue please contact blizzard below link

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/319162

Thank you
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Lidia, many players have been dealing with this same issue, and most of them mention that it solves just by waiting. This is a known issue by Blizzard.

So, make sure your purchase has gone through on your Order History:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

More information here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...g-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history

You can also see it on your Xbox:

To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Order history to view your purchases.

If your purchase has gone through, there are 2 things you can do:

Wait for the coins to go to your account ( like most players mentioned it solved )

Or contact Support directly:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/games/overwatch

You can change the language by scrolling down and changing it on the option.

This should be solved by itself and/or by Blizzard, but if you have any other problem, for example, you purchase did not go through but you were billed, contact Xbox Support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

1. I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i... - Similar Threads - bought overwatch coins

2. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  3. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  4. I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...: Does anyone know how to get around this? I’ve tried everything and being on Xbox one there’s only so much you can do. I restarted my game client, restarted my Xbox, I even bought it twice on a...
  5. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  6. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  7. I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins: hi 3 weeks ago i bought a game bundle on Microsoft store (cod bo4 ,destiny 2 and overwatch legendary edition) and i dont got all the skins in overwatch legendary edition i got only 5 origin skins...
  8. I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my ...: I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my gametag. can I change it? 6f2e7444-9d5e-4262-8be6-d3c1d733c087
  9. Just bought and tried to open Overwatch but it tries to update and then says error. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought and tried to open Overwatch but it tries to update and then says error. Help: SO I just bought Over watch, was really excited to play but then when I try to open it, it tries to update but then it "fails" and I get an error message. When to support troubleshooting page on...
  10. I bought Overwatch: Origins Edition and it says I do not own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Overwatch: Origins Edition and it says I do not own it: So recently I bought overwatch Origins edition from the xbox live store and downloaded it on my xbox, now whenever I try to play it, my xbox say I do no own it, I am also and xbox one preview...