I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

Discus and support I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to EXCHANGE THE 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition – Next Generation for the 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition Current Generation since it DOESN’T... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelpMe9LD, Sep 21, 2020.

1. HelpMe9LD
    HelpMe9LD Guest

Code:
    I’ve been trying to EXCHANGE THE 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition – Next Generation for the 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition Current Generation since it DOESN’T WORK. XBox customer service is awful;
    they continue to deny my request even though the game does not work; if you call, they totally agree but update the ticket only to have it denied again. I see that they have refunded / allowed the exchange for some but not all which makes no sense. My ticket
    keeps getting denied. My credit card is now reversing the charges since I purchased something that doesn't work but I really don't understand why XBox can't get this resolved as an EXCHANGE.I never realized how awful the customer service is for Microsoft / XBox; it takes them 4 business days to respond to emails which they don't read; they just keep denying the request.
    Microsoft / XBox - you need to get your act together; denying kids to play an overpriced game is just wrong and more importantly, why are you selling a game that has to be played on a
    console that isn't even out yet. The digital game on XBox is not clear that it is for X only but on-line it is very clear which is how I figured out the error. Shame on you Microsoft / XBox.Copied the below post that is closed with same issue:I have the same issue. This is absolutely Ludacris. This is a breach of consumer rights. No one is asking for a refund. Just an exchange for the correct version. Of course the game has been
    played! We paid top dollar for a new game! Only to find we have received something of far less value in reality. I'm disgusted they would advertise to buy a game for a console that noone can even buy!!!! Then refuse to help when there is clearly a tonne of
    people fooled by the very UNCLEAR advertising of this game. Years of loyalty and money met with denial to simply exchange for what we paid for. Disgusting

:)

HelpMe9LD, Sep 21, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: