I bought my DLC and they don't appear

Discus and support I bought my DLC and they don't appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my DLC for FS22 and it won't let me play them, when I want to play it tells me that I have to buy them. When I already paid it, I'm not going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miguel stream, Oct 16, 2023.

1. I bought my DLC and they don't appear

I bought my DLC for FS22 and it won't let me play them, when I want to play it tells me that I have to buy them. When I already paid it, I'm not going to allow them to scam me.

:)

miguel stream, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Nayan T! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

We need to ensure that the DLC was purchased with the correct Microsoft account. Log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the DLC from there indicated as "completed".

If you were able to view the DLC from there, simply delete and re-add your account.

"DELETE ACCOUNT
    ​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.​​​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Delete accounts.​​​
    3. Select the account you want to delete and then select Delete to confirm.​​​
    4. When you are finished, select Close.​​​
    ​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE
    ​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds. The console will turn off.​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.​​​
    ​​
    ADD ACCOUNT
    ​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.​​​
    2. Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.​​​
    3. Enter the email address and password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I agree.​​​
    5. Follow the steps to set up your sign-in and security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​"

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. miguel stream Win User

thanks, for some strange gods reason it seems to work 😎😎
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Miguel S, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the DLC you purchased for FS22, the first thing you should do is check that your console's operating system is updated.

Keep in mind that many times consoles do not update automatically if it is disconnected from the Xbox service or if the console is in power saving mode

Verify that the console is updated by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, and select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select System > Console Information.
    Your OS and Shell versions are in the second column.

Best regards.
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

Should I ..

I think DLC characters should only appear if you bought the DLC.
  6. aaronbuffkiller Win User

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC

Hi - I bought HAVOC DLC today but unable to download it on XBOX One. It appears the issue has been fixed already. So don't understand why it's not working for us.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Thema:

1. I bought my DLC and they don't appear - Similar Threads - bought DLC don't

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  4. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  5. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  6. I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.: For context, I bought a DLC a couple of years ago (about 2 yrs) and I've recently gotten into the game again and wish to play the DLCS, but sadly when I tried it just didnt work! I bought it on...
  7. Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?: Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding some purchases I made, it was a dlc chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online, I was 100% sure it was for the Xbox version but ended up being the one for PC,...
  8. I bought my DLC and they don't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my DLC and they don't appear: I bought my DLC for Forza Horizon 5 and it won't let me play them, I think I still have to buy them when I already pay for it, I'm not going to allow them to scam me...
  9. How come it says I don't own a DLC I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come it says I don't own a DLC I bought: I recently purchased the annual pass on the Xbox one S all digital version but I recently upgraded to the series x and I still have the same account but it says I don't own the DLC anymore...
  10. Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought )

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought ): Hi. Is there a possibility to refund a DLC i accidentally boutght for a game i don't own ( and don't plan to ). There is no option to do it from the order page. thank you...