I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

Discus and support I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoJo Big Butt93, Nov 10, 2023.

1. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back?

:)

JoJo Big Butt93, Nov 10, 2023
  2. JoJo Big Butt93 Win User

I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant to gift it to a friend I never got a refund back

I did see it and asked for a refund but it said it got denied what do I do?
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant to gift it to a friend I never got a refund back

Hi there JoJo, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please take in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If you don't see it, you may need to wait that time and check again.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again,

If your refund has been denied, and you believe it's an error, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

In case you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours, and after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Ryan Needle Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

I originally bought the cross gen edition then recently bought the vault edition package separately. It just says buy in the store nothing for install.
  6. James maxey Win User

MW3 Vault (Ultimate) Edition isn’t showing cross gen option

i bought mw3 vault edition and its not showing up
Thema:

I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

1. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant... - Similar Threads - bought mw3 vault

2. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  3. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  4. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  5. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...
  6. Game sharing MW3 and bought vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing MW3 and bought vault edition upgrade: I’m game sharing COD MW3 from a friend’s account that owns the full game. Recently I have purchased the vault edition upgrade on the account that does not own the game and I am confused as to why...
  7. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  8. I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working: I bought the vault edition for mw3 and it didn’t work and the icons for the characters are even in the screen anymore it’s like I bought and the game acts like it doesn’t exist...
  9. I bought mw3 vault edision and it doesn’t say I have it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edision and it doesn’t say I have it?: I played the beta and it’s says I don’t have it? fb695d0c-9f91-4295-86b4-0613b5bbfc87
  10. I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...: Bought the mw3 vaukt edition and havnt been given the vault edition add ons 8eb9693c-6435-4cc4-85e2-02700f0086d8