I bought mw3 vault edision and it doesn’t say I have it?

Discus and support I bought mw3 vault edision and it doesn’t say I have it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played the beta and it’s says I don’t have it? fb695d0c-9f91-4295-86b4-0613b5bbfc87 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MMM MND, Nov 11, 2023.

1. MMM MND
    MMM MND Guest

I played the beta and it’s says I don’t have it?

:)

MMM MND, Nov 11, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Well dear, seeing that you cannot enter the game, try these steps:

Check your game files: Go to MW3 in your library and access its external settings. There, you can check the game files, allowing your device to scan and fix corrupt files

Reinstall the game: Some users have reported that deleting the game from their system, restarting their PC or console, and then downloading and installing the game again may resolve the issue.

Contact Activision Support: If you are still having issues, I would recommend that you contact Activision Support for further assistance.

They may be able to help you fix the problem or provide you with a refund.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. MMM MND Win User

I know but it still doesn’t let me access the game
  4. MMM MND Win User

I’m on Xbox series s and it happens on the day of the early access beta
  5. ngocphi Win User

Early access beta has been done for weeks now

The full game.is.out now

You can only use the campaign and onlyt access vault.dlc via the purchasing account
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

What console are you on, in addition to this, since when do you present this error?

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. I bought mw3 vault edision and it doesn’t say I have it? - Similar Threads - bought mw3 vault

2. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  3. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  4. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  5. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...
  6. Game sharing MW3 and bought vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing MW3 and bought vault edition upgrade: I’m game sharing COD MW3 from a friend’s account that owns the full game. Recently I have purchased the vault edition upgrade on the account that does not own the game and I am confused as to why...
  7. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  8. I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working: I bought the vault edition for mw3 and it didn’t work and the icons for the characters are even in the screen anymore it’s like I bought and the game acts like it doesn’t exist...
  9. I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...: Bought the mw3 vaukt edition and havnt been given the vault edition add ons 8eb9693c-6435-4cc4-85e2-02700f0086d8
  10. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...: I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back? 159766a1-1b96-4f09-ad84-7a25342a7327