I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

Discus and support I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Morris1, Oct 13, 2023.

1. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's false. What is going on?

:)

Joseph Morris1, Oct 13, 2023
  2. JohnnyG4272 Win User

I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

Daniel do you have a fix for an X-Box X please??
  3. JohnnyG4272 Win User

Well that didn't help solve the problem
  4. JohnnyG4272 Win User

Hi Joe, I have the same problem that you are having, have you found a solution yet? It locks up my Xbox X, so I have to switch it off in order to reset it. Regards John
  5. WesWinters18 Win User

you realize he isnt playing it on steam right?
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Joseph M! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you have this problem, so I am going to show you some steps that may be of great help to you.

1. Right-click Modern Warfare 3 in your Steam library.
    2. Select “Properties”.
    3. Select the "Local Files" tab.
    4. Click "Verify the integrity of game files".
    5. Let Steam do its job.
    6. When the process is completed, restart your PC.
    7. Launch Steam and launch Modern Warfare 3 Beta.

To do this in Battle.net, simply click on the blue gear icon next to the "Play" button and from the menu select "Scan and Repair". Battle.net will begin checking Modern Warfare 3 data for possible missing or corrupted files and will fix any issues it finds.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that? - Similar Threads - bought MW3 digitally

2. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  3. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  4. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  5. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  6. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  7. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  8. I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again: I bought the disc for mw3 and modern warfare and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again 37ef9160-de96-45cb-804a-ac0ce185d514
  9. If I bought mw3 on xbox can I play it on pc if so how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought mw3 on xbox can I play it on pc if so how: How do I play mw3 on pc if I have on xbox 4c8329b9-0cde-48bd-b4d9-df89dc99c933
  10. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620