I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...

Discus and support I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw that game was on sale and spent 75 dollars >None of the vault edition items were unlocked >Reinstalled and uninstalled the game and most of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LowlandNutria92, Mar 12, 2023.

1. I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...

I saw that game was on sale and spent 75 dollars
    >None of the vault edition items were unlocked
    >Reinstalled and uninstalled the game and most of the content packs actually disappeared so I only see packs 1-4 and I can't find them in the manage addons
    >Midway through playing yesterday the game decided I no longer own it and thinks I only downloaded free to play DESPITE the co op, singleplayer and multiplayer all being installed.
    >it was a digital purchase and so I have the evidence I bought it and all
    >At the time I purchased it there was an ongoing issue with purchased games not being unlocked

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1634000462109200384?s=20 is this still in the process of being fixed?
    I was denied a refund

Ive hard restarted the xbox, reconnected disconnected from the network, and done all the hardware and software fixes I've seen across multiple threads here.
    What do I do? I've seen this has been an issue with MW2 since launch with not a single thread giving a fix no answer that isn't something I've already seen
    I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased... [​IMG]

:)

LowlandNutria92, Mar 12, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased itself

Hi LowlandNutria92,

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
  4. Gage Prahl Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
  5. StewartMacfarlane ma Win User

Modern warfare 3

I forgot to calirfy this lol

He bought vault edition and hasn't gotten his vault content

And I've bought the vault edition upgrade and I haven't gotten it either
  6. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
Thema:

I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...

1. I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased... - Similar Threads - bought MW2 vault

2. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  3. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  4. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  5. I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s: I buy Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox One and I switched to a series s and now I can't play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer or campaign it's trying to make me rebuy it 19998a3c-864e-4f70-8ebd-3d40454c5f49
  6. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  7. I bought the new mw2 but it says this file appears to be corrupted I bought vault edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new mw2 but it says this file appears to be corrupted I bought vault edition...: I have tried deleting and re installing but it won’t download 243ec8c4-e631-4bb9-9701-34344d45bab7
  8. I bought MW2 Vault Edition but in game I have not received anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW2 Vault Edition but in game I have not received anything.: I pre-ordered the vault edition of MW2 on my Xbox and I have logged on and found that none of the rewards are there. I have all the add-ons installed, but none of the rewards are there for some...
  9. If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it...: If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it on my Series S ? 597c0339-4d95-47fb-94f6-2269480a41bf
  10. I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I...: I bought COD MW2 vault edition and didn’t get any of the extras I paid for… how do I fix this d535fdb4-b934-4f67-a7d1-001cf435c3c8