I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

Discus and support I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brennan Pearson, Jan 2, 2024.

1. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition. I check my purchase history and it said that it has been bought. I restarted my console, turned it on and off, reset my console, and deleted and redownloaded the game but nothing has fixed the issue. Does anyone know how I can access this?

:)

Brennan Pearson, Jan 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...