I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

Discus and support I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaiah Chastain, Dec 31, 2023.

1. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my order history.

:)

Isaiah Chastain, Dec 31, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

What did you buy exactly since people don't read sometimes.

If you bought the 30 dollar vault upgrade that is an upgrade for the digital edition not the full game it's meant for existing digital owners

The 100 dollar one is the vault upgrade

You can still buy the cross gen which is 15% right now but there is no 30 dollar version that is full
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Isaiah C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you want to install the game on Xbox One, or Xbox Series X|S?

Besides that, could I know if you're able to see this game listed in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”, or not yet?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Ben McDowall Win User

How do I fix this?

I am using the Xbox One. The Modern Warfare 3 disc is an Xbox one disc. I’m aware that it’s normally a 360 game, but I bought it for the Xbox one.
  5. David Wirsching Win User

call of duty

Hello, BOROCH R My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on Steam, that means you have the PC version of the game
    If you have Modern Warfare on Steam and want to play it on your PC, you can download and install the game from the Steam library on your computer. No action will be required on your Xbox, as the Steam version is PC-specific and cannot be played directly on an Xbox console.

Best regards.
  6. Sway Mikey Win User

MW3 not working

I bought modern warfare 3 with my birthday money and have the receipts as well but it's still saying that I need to purchase the game to play it
Thema:

1. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library - Similar Threads - bought Modern Warfare

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  4. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  5. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  6. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  7. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  8. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  9. I have bought modern warfare 3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought modern warfare 3 and it says I didn’t: I have bought modern warfare 3 on my Xbox account and when I go to install it wants me to purchase the game again 27c0f8d2-18ab-45c7-80cc-b5f187927ecc
  10. Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...: Hi all As the header states Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again f10115d4-3c84-4fb8-bc0a-06fb7e7c02f3