I bought minecraft with a microsoft account so do i need to verify this?

Discus and support I bought minecraft with a microsoft account so do i need to verify this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I bought minecraft before I got hacked and I was wondering do I have to use the credit card I bought minecraft with for this verification.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MyAccount GotHacked, Feb 21, 2023.

1. I bought minecraft with a microsoft account so do i need to verify this?

I bought minecraft with a microsoft account so do i need to verify this? [​IMG]
    I bought minecraft before I got hacked and I was wondering do I have to use the credit card I bought minecraft with for this verification.

:)

MyAccount GotHacked, Feb 21, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you purchased Minecraft with a Microsoft account and are being asked to verify your account, you may need to provide additional information to prove that you are the owner of the account. This can be in the form of a verification code sent to your email or phone number, or by providing additional account details such as your security questions, birthdate, or credit card information.
  3. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

The screenshot i showed is the proof that i had a microsoft minecraft account and now i can't log in anymore it like if it got delete and i need to create a new one and buy minecraft java and bedrock again so like 80$ + i bought thing in some minecraft server and i lost progress. And i bought this minecraft java account In December 2020 so like 1 week or so after microsoft bought mojang so it is a microsoft account but idk if microsoft recognize it as a microsoft account.
  4. AustinW_1912 Win User

account to microsoft and Minecraft launcher do not match????

And this minecraft account was migrated so i bought it before microsoft acquired minecraft
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to switch my current Minecraft account to my brother's email, but maintain my Microsoft account?

Hello!

A few years ago, my brother and I bought Minecraft together using my email, and he has since earned a lot of achievements in the game. We are now hoping to each get our own accounts, but since he has a significantly higher number of hours and achievements in the game, we'd both prefer if he kept this Minecraft account. However, I'm finding that it looks like in order to do this, I'd have to switch my email within Microsoft to his email. But he already has a Microsoft account, and I don't want to lose mine. I need to basically find a way to migrate our Minecraft account to his existing Microsoft account so that I can buy a new Minecraft account to connect to my Microsoft account. Is there a way to do this? If so, how?
    Unfortunately there isnt a way to do this. The minecraft account is the Microsoft account and vice versa.
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So i need to sign in with microsoft and then do i make a username and password?

for the minecraft account
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft with a microsoft account so do i need to verify this? - Similar Threads - bought minecraft microsoft

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  5. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  6. Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...: Hello, I have bought minecraft on my pc over a year ago with my microsoft account. I need my microsoft account to log in my minecraft account, so that confirms it. It came to my attention that...
  7. I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...: I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft store, and it said I haven't bought the Java and Bedrock Bundle, I bought minecraft a year ago....
  8. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  9. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....
  10. My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?: I have a microsoft account linked to my minecraft launcher, which I migrated from my old mojang account, and I have minecraft bought and have played it for years. Even with all this when I go to...