I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. I runned the free version for several months without problems, and the free version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frankiez69, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Frankiez69
    Frankiez69 Guest

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start.

I runned the free version for several months without problems, and the free version still works on other accounts in the same pc, but the paid version never worked.

Already uninstalled and reintalled it but with no success.

Can anyone help solving this?

:)

Frankiez69, Dec 25, 2016
  2. can i get windows 10 minecraft free?

a few years ago i bought minecraft java edition (which at the time was called minecraft). it has been like 3 to 5 years since i bought it. today i saw that if you bought minecraft java you can get windows 10 too. so since i bought it can i get windows 10
    edition? and how would i do it? also, i tried signing in to my account that i bought my minecraft java on and it’s wont even sign in.

WestClover57767, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition | Differences Between Disc and Xbox One Versions

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.

Ackis, Dec 25, 2016
  4. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...

Hey there Frankiez69,

Can you provide a few more details? What doesn't work exactly? Are you seeing any error messages?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Dec 26, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other accounts...

Hey there Frankiez69,

Can you provide a few more details? What doesn't work exactly? Are you seeing any error messages?

Let us know!
  6. MatRangel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Yes I just restarted my pc and it still won't work. I think I deleted a Minecraft file called "Mojang.dll" or something like that. Ever since I deleted it I can't play Minecraft Windows 10 edition and my ClipSVC won't start and its stuck like that.

Do you know where the mojang.dll belongs if you do please help me.
  7. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  8. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Windows

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  9. I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now: I tried reinstalling it I tried opening it from the launcher I tried opening from the microsoft store and whenever I click sign in it says unlock the full version also im trying to add a...
  10. I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.: I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition before it merged with java to become one game, so I cannot download the product I payed for. I have made sure I am logged into the same account that I...