i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

Discus and support i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by austin barnes-waggoner, Mar 22, 2021.

1. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the beta and he cant leave in with the insider hub or by redownloading the game. we have try having him enroll into the beta then unenroll but he does not get the option to unenroll from the beta at all he only gets the option to join or cancel from unenrolling. His email that is linked to the game is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

austin barnes-waggoner, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Tenjoseslash Win User

Minecraft Widows 10

The thing is that could take days since you didn't buy the windows 10 version, I don't even know if it is possible to get a code for the windows 10 version now, back in the day there was a campaing to do this, but I think it is disable now
  3. ElectroZeus610 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

My friends and I are playing on the widows version of Minecraft, not java. And I don’t know about their NAT, but I’m sure its open
  4. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  5. Marshmallow 630 Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Let me explain. Minecraft was bought in the Microsoft Store using a different account. Then that account signed out and my account signed in. I am 100% certain that I bought the full version of Minecraft Windows 10.

(EDIT) Also, it's the DEVELOPMENT beta, like the Xbox Insider Hub beta.
  6. Shane McLauglin Win User

N7 MP Sniper Rifle Indra?

I've seen it at 2 in MP and one of my friends also has it (he didn't like it but he's not big on "hybrid" weapons and likes the Widow
Thema:

i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

1. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta - Similar Threads - bought minecraft widows

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  9. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  10. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...