I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enthusiastically, Feb 3, 2022.

1. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue?

Image below
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I... [​IMG]

:)

Enthusiastically, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Lilia Lang Win User

Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed

That brings me to Minecraft, not what I redeemed. It came with a Minecraft disc, I did not buy it. It was the Starter Pack, which I can't find on the Microsoft Store (not to be confused with the Starter Collection)
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

Hello, Sh4dowSp3cter. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Minecraft Starter Collection includes the Minecraft base game, 700 Minecoins to get maps, skins, textures packs and more from the in-game Marketplace, and the Starter Pack DLC.

You don't need to use Minecraft Launcher, but it will help you save time by having all your Minecraft games accessible from one location. The Minecraft Launcher provides access Minecraft for Windows, Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. But again, you don't need it to play Minecraft specially if you have only one game version of Minecraft.
  4. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have searched Minecraft for Windows on the store and all it comes up with is "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" and "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" I do not own the starter collection, as I am redirected to pay £25 pounds when I click on it, and the Minecraft for Windows + Launcher simply takes me to the launcher when i click play.
  5. JacobCanales Win User

Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

Yes and thank you for the response. I bought the starter pack of minecraft
  6. RonanForhan Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game

Another thing, I can't seem to find the standlone game on the Microsoft Store, only the Starter and Master pack, and I wonder if Minecraft: Windows 10 being removed from the store and being replaced by the packs is causing this issue (as the purchase would be on a invalid item)
Thema:

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

1. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Starter

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store): I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ? 68892216-9e53-4069-aa47-c1f717a38895
  7. Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?: I bought the minecraft windows 10 starter collection today and received everything but the minecoins? Is it a not suppose to be given? I know it's not the biggest deal but I find it weird I never...
  8. I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again: I bought Minecraft a while ago and I got a new computer. I tried to download it again but it says I need to buy it. I have the game in my order history and it says I bought it, please don't tell...
  9. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?: I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no...
  10. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....