I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again

Discus and support I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft a while ago and I got a new computer. I tried to download it again but it says I need to buy it. I have the game in my order history... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by saberiobiller, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again

I bought Minecraft a while ago and I got a new computer. I tried to download it again but it says I need to buy it. I have the game in my order history and it says I bought it, please don't tell me I need to buy the game again

:)

saberiobiller, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Lilia Lang Win User

Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed

That brings me to Minecraft, not what I redeemed. It came with a Minecraft disc, I did not buy it. It was the Starter Pack, which I can't find on the Microsoft Store (not to be confused with the Starter Collection)
  3. XBF John Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

4. Smwutches Win User

Purchased game still shows that I need to pay in store

It looks like you redeemed Minecraft Starter Collection, not Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection. The one you redeemed is the console version of the game.
  5. Wicked_503 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Hey PiersG_99,

When buying 'Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection', you will only have the game for Windows 10.

Thanks,
  6. MateusFontana Win User

I have Bought Minecraft But it says I need to buy it again

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell if Minecraft appears as a purchased game in your purchase history via the link below?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

* Thank you in advance for contacting.
Thema:

I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again

1. I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft starter

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  7. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store): I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ? 68892216-9e53-4069-aa47-c1f717a38895
  8. Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?: I bought the minecraft windows 10 starter collection today and received everything but the minecoins? Is it a not suppose to be given? I know it's not the biggest deal but I find it weird I never...
  9. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?: I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no...
  10. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....