I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

Discus and support I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jafar A., Dec 23, 2023.

1. Jafar A.
    Jafar A. Guest

I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

I've looked but i couldnt find an answer

:)

Jafar A., Dec 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it on pc?

You'd have to check what Nintendo's return policy is to see if you'd be eligible.
  3. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft bedrock server error while downloading packs from server. please try again

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You could also restart your router to troubleshoot the issue. If the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance. Keep in mind that this could also be from the game developer's side so might want to check with them as well in case there are no issues with the Nintendo Switch.
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

Have you an active Nintendo Switch Online Subscription? I ask this because I found the following Q/A on Minecraft Nintendo Switch FAQ:

Can I play Realms on this edition?

Yes, Realms is available on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. To play online on a Nintendo Switch, you need to have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, so this is a requirement for playing on Realms. More information about Nintendo Switch Online can be found here.

Furthermore, can you post the entire error message (better a screenshot/photo)?
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft nintendo

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  5. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  6. Am I still able to get my minecraft mashups that I bought on switch without the Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I still able to get my minecraft mashups that I bought on switch without the Nintendo...: Am I still able to get my minecraft mashups that I bought on switch without the Nintendo switch edition of minecraft 7a0b6029-ee3c-47d3-9f6b-000c3f4fc405
  7. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  8. Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...: I already wrote it in the title. do I need to say more? 5339dc0d-0dce-4230-8c18-8cfbdc147bd7
  9. I bought Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and I want to play it on my pc without buying it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and I want to play it on my pc without buying it...: I bought Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and I want to play it on my pc without buying it twice. How do I do that? 9ce3db16-756b-413c-94f3-9047cb72393b
  10. Bought wrong world in Nintendo Switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong world in Nintendo Switch Minecraft: My son bought a world with ALL of his minecoins and it is the wrong one. Is there a way to get the minecoins back? 788010fe-ffde-4e6e-8bf0-5ac6f48cae10