I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

Discus and support I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maaz ahmed1, Sep 1, 2022.

1. maaz ahmed1
    maaz ahmed1 Guest

I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a 39.99 CAD paywall. i don't want to pay for something i already bought and to be quite frank this has happened before, it is such a hassle whereas if i had the option to just download what i rightfully own it would be much better. Can i please get some sort of guide of any sorts as to how i can get my Minecraft java on my laptop without paying again?

:)

maaz ahmed1, Sep 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor the microsoft store

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Maaz

Sorry to hear that, if you're not able to see Minecraft Java edition as purchased in minecraft.net. That means you're not using the correct account / the account that owns the game

If you're more than sure about this, please find in your email inbox the confirmation email from Minecraft about this purchase. There you can find the transaction ID linked to your account.

With that proof of purchase you can contact Mojang support and they can look what's going on with your purchase and link the game if necessary to your account
  3. harshsaglani Win User

Minecraft order not in my microsoft order history

Hey,

I tried it, it didn't work. The thing still says about gamepass.

I think the issue is that microsoft doesn't know I had purchased minecraft from minecraft.net. I cannot see it anywhere in my orders history.

Edit: Also, there is no Minecraft JAVA edition in the store. So I downloaded the minecraft installer from minecraft.net and it communicated with the store and same issue.
  4. LNYT_LEON Win User

I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo"

I purchased it from minecraft.net Bedrock&Java Edition and it was 29.99 dollars, and I bought it with the paypal.

But I still have the receipt about me purchased minecraft bedrock from year and half ago.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

i cannot download java or login on minecraft.net

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend you read the article below, they are instructions from the game developers.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

*If this doesn't work, you will need to contact him, to do this use the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

1. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor... - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft java

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  7. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  8. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  9. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  10. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...