i bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows

Discus and support i bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows, but for Java Edition it says play demo, it also says -"Not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cigli, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Cigli
    Cigli Guest

i bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows

i bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows, but for Java Edition it says play demo, it also says -"Not sure why you can't play the full game? if you are playing Minecraft for Windows through family sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft: Java Edition without buying on this account" (I am not playing with family sharing)

:)

Cigli, Dec 27, 2022
  2. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
  3. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  4. Tomm_A Win User

I bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows.

Hello Martin_618,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Cigli Win User

transaction is not successful. but i've lost my money from my card, when can i get it back?
  6. Tomm_A Win User

I bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows.

Hello Martin_618,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play Minecraft: Java Edition and is unable to because only the demo is showing to play. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It is possible that you are not signed in with the right account that was used to purchase the edition of Minecraft. If we may ask, are you using Mojang account or Microsoft account to purchase and play the game?

For the meantime, here are the things that we can perform to help resolve the issue.

1. Make sure that you have logged in with the correct account that has the Java edition license. Sometimes, you may have multiple accounts with different editions of Minecraft, and you may have logged in with the wrong one. To check this, you can go to the Minecraft website and sign in with your email and password. Then, go to the download page and see if you can download the Java edition launcher. Click here: Sign in | Minecraft

2. Make sure you are sign in with the same account that you use to purchase the game both in Microsoft Store and Xbox app.

3. Reset Microsoft Store and Xbox app and try installing Minecraft Launcher again and play Minecraft: Java Edition.

Reset Microsoft Store

• Press Windows key + R and type wsreset.exe then hit enter.
    • An empty Command prompt will pop open. Let it be for a few seconds and the command line will close automatically (after it has cleared the cache behind the background) and Microsoft Store will be launched in its place.

Repair and Reset Xbox app

• Click Start and click Settings. Or press Windows key + I and click on Apps then installed apps.

• Scroll down and locate Xbox app.

• Click on the dots to the right and choose Advanced options.

• Scroll down and click on Repair and then if still not working, click on Reset. Then try to launch Minecraft Launcher again through Xbox app.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. i bought minecraft Java and Bedrock together but i can only play Minecraft for Windows - Similar Threads - bought minecraft Java

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  7. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  8. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  9. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  10. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...