I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

Discus and support I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on microsoft store it says i got both bedrock and java, but on the launcher it says i only got bedrock? when i clic on minecraft java, it says i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maddie Lotters, Jul 25, 2023.

1. I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

on microsoft store it says i got both bedrock and java, but on the launcher it says i only got bedrock? when i clic on minecraft java, it says i need to buy it or i can try out the demo but i already paid for it?

:)

Maddie Lotters, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  3. Maddie Lotters Win User

Hi Manuela! Yes, i paid for it today, i got the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store and purchased it from the launcher but on the microsoft store it says i have both java and bedrock. Yes i tried to update my account purchase status but it just says i only have bedrock, and i can only play the demo of java.
  4. Maddie Lotters Win User

ok turns out im js a bit stupid, there wasnt any problems with the launcher. i just was logged onto the wrong account , you were very helpful tho so gj
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the additional information, Maddie.

Please try this possible solution:

1. Sign out from your account on the Xbox app, the Minecraft launcher and the Microsoft Store

2. Reset the Microsoft store cache using the wreset.exe command.

You can follow detailed instructions here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

3. Double check if everything is up-to-date via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update > click on "Get updates"

4. Once everything is up-to-date, open PC Settings > Installed Apps > Locate the Minecraft launcher and go to advanced settings by clicking the vertical dots > click on repair and reset.

5. Sign in with the account you used to purchase Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the Minecraft launcher.

6. Finally, verify if you can install Java edition.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Maddie, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know if you purchased the game recently?

If affirmative, I would like to ask:

When did you purchase the game?

Did you purchase it via the Microsoft store or Minecraft.net?

Meanwhile, would I know if you tried all the troubleshooting steps provided in this related support article from Mojang?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock??? - Similar Threads - bought minecraft Java

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  7. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  8. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  9. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  10. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...