i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you...

Discus and support i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tore my son wants to play on the servers the problem he is not able to play because the message you cannot play in online multiplayer mode always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ace 00785, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Ace 00785
    Ace 00785 Guest

i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you...

:)

Ace 00785, Nov 6, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you cannot play online due to the way your account is set up

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. According to what you reported, apparently, this is happening because your account is considered a child/teenager and unfortunately it is not possible to change the age of the Xbox profile, you can change the Microsoft account, but the system will still consider the account as a minor.

If your account is a child/teenager you will have to ask an adult to create a Microsoft account and invite you to a family group so that person can manage your privacy settings. To create a family group please use the information provided in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

- Once an adult creates an account and adds you to their family group, they should follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and his, he must change the settings of your profile, in the case of the child.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. JForgs5 Win User

Can you gift someone a game if you did not purchase it as a gift?

He bought it from the online Microsoft store, not from his Xbox, so if he has not downloaded the game, he should be able to send me the code and I can download it, correct?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

...He's playing on Minecraft. He does not need to sing in to play this. I suppose you mean log in and out from Microsoft account? Because if he's not logged in Microsoft account he still can play...
    There should be an option to sign into his Microsoft Account in the Minecraft Game.

Without being signed in on his Microsoft Account in Minecraft, the game can't apply the online and privacy settings you set up in order to allow him to play online.

If he's only playing locally on his own device, he can play without a Microsoft Account. But in order to play online on Realms or Servers, he needs to be signed in on this very device in the Minecraft Game.
  5. Bart0376472 Win User

Gifted game

I said I didn’t buy it is was bought as gift from a friend of the store he bought it for me so I can play with him online same version he bought
  6. MarkoBear86 Win User

minecraft for kids ? looking for new friends !

My son,(6 year) from finlnad want play Minecraft Online but he wants more friends who´s playing

minecraft :)
Thema:

1. i bought minecraft from microsoft store he wants to play online punch has a message you... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft microsoft

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  5. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  6. Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...: Hello, I have bought minecraft on my pc over a year ago with my microsoft account. I need my microsoft account to log in my minecraft account, so that confirms it. It came to my attention that...
  7. I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...: I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft store, and it said I haven't bought the Java and Bedrock Bundle, I bought minecraft a year ago....
  8. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  9. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....
  10. My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?: I have a microsoft account linked to my minecraft launcher, which I migrated from my old mojang account, and I have minecraft bought and have played it for years. Even with all this when I go to...