I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now

Discus and support I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried reinstalling it I tried opening it from the launcher I tried opening from the microsoft store and whenever I click sign in it says unlock the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominickYT8, Jun 21, 2023.

1. DominickYT8
    DominickYT8 Guest

I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now

I tried reinstalling it I tried opening it from the launcher I tried opening from the microsoft store and whenever I click sign in it says unlock the full version also im trying to add a screenshot but it wont work

:)

DominickYT8, Jun 21, 2023
  2. DominickYT8 Win User

didnt do anything when i open it it says unlock full version also i own the starter edition already
    [​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's perfect, were you able to install it through there?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Were you able to see the game transaction on your end stated as "completed"?
  5. DominickYT8 Win User

[​IMG]
    see thats what it shows
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can you please make sure that you've signed in under the correct account on both Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App? Please sign out then sign back in.
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now - Similar Threads - bought minecraft windows

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  9. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  10. I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.: I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition before it merged with java to become one game, so I cannot download the product I payed for. I have made sure I am logged into the same account that I...