I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it.

Discus and support I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft on my PC but having issues downloading it because it asks me to log into my Microsoft account or create an Xbox account. I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Straw242, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Straw242
    Straw242 Guest

I purchased Minecraft on my PC but having issues downloading it because it asks me to log into my Microsoft account or create an Xbox account. I do have a Microsoft account as I had to create one when I first got my PC and to authorize Windows. This account doesn't seem to work. Do I need to create a separate Xbox account just play Minecraft on my PC??

:)

Straw242, Feb 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Straw242, sign in with your account at the link below and confirm that the purchase has been completed successfully, after that use the same account you used to purchase in the Minecraft App from the Windows Store.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Then go to library and filter through games, and make sure Minecraft appears for installation.
  3. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
  4. Adxm J1 Win User

Why do i not own minecraft anymore?

I never bought minecraft and so it wont be in my transactions, it came already downloaded onto the pc.
  5. ERFaiz Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"
  6. S Z6 Win User

Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?

i bought minecraft on my ios device and logged in with the same account i got on my pc. i also downloaded mc launcher from the microsoft store on my pc and i could actually play on pc too.
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft for PC but I cannot download it. - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft cannot

2. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  3. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  4. Bought a New World (Huge TNT) on Minecraft using coins - now cannot open as it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a New World (Huge TNT) on Minecraft using coins - now cannot open as it says it's...: We have Minecraft on the nintendo switch, My son bought a new world called "Huge TNT".... it has taken his coins (now from 1710 to 0) and the world can't open without having to re-purchase. I've...
  5. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.: Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is. a5033d48-d5eb-43a3-8a16-67d5131968e3
  6. Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...: Bought minecraft java bedrock for my pc but cannot access the java edition. 7ab15b46-1aab-4d2c-aa17-a89e00b81ff3
  7. I cannot login to my newly bought minecraft account as well as I cannot login to the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my newly bought minecraft account as well as I cannot login to the xbox...: I just bought minecraft a couple of hours ago and have been slaving to find a solution to my problem all over, nothing has helped. "An illegal state change was requested" is the error message I...
  8. WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY...: HEY PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, I HAVE BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNRT IN TOTAL RM116.00. AFTER I OPEN INTO MICROSFT LAUNCHER I DIDNT SEE ANY...
  9. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...
  10. Cannot redeem Minecraft Java, even tho i bought the 2 in 1 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Java, even tho i bought the 2 in 1 edition: hello, as stated in the title i cannot redeem the java edition, i think it is because i bought it in the minecraft website, but i spoke with their support team and told me i needed to talk to...