I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.

Discus and support I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed the privacy settings in the http://account.xbox.com to allow multiplayer also his date of birth is 1997 so that shouldn't be a problem. what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kostas Sephiroth Cuyu, Apr 21, 2023.

1. I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.

I changed the privacy settings in the http://account.xbox.com to allow multiplayer also his date of birth is 1997 so that shouldn't be a problem. what else is there?

:)

Kostas Sephiroth Cuyu, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Kostas Sephiroth Cuy Win User

Omg... Thank you good sir...

i only had to wait and restart so it syncs.

Thank you again. Greetings from Cyprus! :)
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If you have already managed the account and privacy settings and they're set up correctly, it may mean that he doesn't have an Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play an online multiplayer game if you're on an Xbox console.

To clarify, is your son playing on an Xbox console?
  4. Kostas Sephiroth Cuy Win User

Yeap. I did that. Everything is on "Everyone" and "Allow".

I should also point out that i have my son in our Microsoft family group and for some reason it had him as under aged. But i fixed that and changed his date of birth to 1997.

What else should i look for multiplayer?
  5. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know, Kostas! You're welcome and I am so happy that it's working now.

Greetings! Stay healthy and safe.
  6. Francia J. Win User

If you have managed his account and privacy settings kindly restart the device to sync the changes.
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer. - Similar Threads - bought minecraft son

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  5. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....
  6. We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with...: We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with friends online. How do we enable this? Does he need to be a certain age? Is it something in the game...
  7. Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...: Hi. I just bought Minecraft for my son on his new laptop, but I used my Microsoft account when I bought the game, not realizing I should have used my sons account. Now he is trying to play the...
  8. I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...: I have been trying to get help from MS for months. Please help! I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition (for Windows 11 on a PC), but the Java Edition was never...
  9. Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.: Sent a message to Microsoft but no response at all. Tried to call someone, but nobody is available. We are so stuck for more than a week with the game we bought which our son can't play. Pretty...
  10. bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...: need help they are trying to charge me again for mine craft. It disappeared after I reset computer b94b1dd0-57f7-46d6-8a86-8edef6f43a16