I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The catch is - my account is in Belarus and I was buying gift to an account in Belarus as well. Neither I, nor receiver of a gift (situated in same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntonKuryan, Nov 15, 2021.

1. AntonKuryan
    AntonKuryan Guest

I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region...

The catch is - my account is in Belarus and I was buying gift to an account in Belarus as well. Neither I, nor receiver of a gift (situated in same region as me) could not activate code. We both receive "It was purchased in a different region from your account". Also, I could not return my payment, as there is no "Request a return" I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region... :(

:)

AntonKuryan, Nov 15, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: