I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Johansen AUS, Nov 11, 2023.

1. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always says we can only play the demo of the Java edition. Right at the beginning of running the launcher, it wanted to do some windows updates, and I might have tried to log in with an older Microsoft account (one that I had a previous Java MC account under), but have since logged in with my son's account everywhere. His friend can't invite him to a Realm because of this, and I've bought MC an extra time now, but it still won't work. I hope it's easier for my other two sons.

Can it be fixed somehow please? I have been through 3 support sites, multiple help sites, a chat, and nothing and no one knows what to do.

I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only... [​IMG]

I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only... [​IMG]

:)

Jonathan Johansen AUS, Nov 11, 2023
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. Charles Reaper Win User

Says I need to buy minecraft again, even though i already bought it

So I bought the bundle for both Java & Bedrock, and the computer I bought them on I can access both, but if I sign into the Minecraft launcher on a different device, I can only access Java, and it is trying to get me to buy the bundle a second time, keeps telling me that I only bought java.
  4. Thebeast58028 Win User

I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only plays the demo

Well first of all I would check that you on the same account you bought it on,
  5. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
Thema:

I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

1. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Deluxe

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  6. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  7. I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...: So like the title suggests, I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the bedrock edition even though i bought both. When i go to the launcher it says...
  8. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  9. I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...: I just bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I don't have any of the Minecoins, skins, etc included. my Microsoft account was already being used for Minecraft on a different platform so I...
  10. i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc: i bought deluxe edition and minecoins but i dont have the dlc in game and my minecoins are not showing up either 2f5db85b-36b9-4881-bfbe-2c823e47f4d5