I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't.

Discus and support I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Minecraft: Java Edition. But, when I access the launcher, it says that I haven't bought it. When I press on the "Buy now" button, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joey Jaimes, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Joey Jaimes
    Joey Jaimes Guest

I recently bought Minecraft: Java Edition. But, when I access the launcher, it says that I haven't bought it. When I press on the "Buy now" button, it says that I have bought the game afterall, and that I just need to download it. I think that the problem is that I bought the game with one account and I use another account to play. I logged into the microsoft store with the account that i use to play, and there it says i didn't buy. Just wanted to have some thoughts from the community.

:)

Joey Jaimes, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Joey!

In the Microsoft Store, you must login using the account where you purchased your games in order to access or play them. With regard to Minecraft Java Edition, I am afraid that you need to use the account itself where you purchased its license.

Thank you!
  3. f1zzytango Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

You only bought Minecraft for Windows and the launcher, there's nothing there saying you bought Java Edition. Hope that helps!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

Thanks, before the migration
    You usually played minecraft Java Edition or Bedrock?

I ask this due to if you're saying the Xbox gamertag, it's because you're playing the Bedrock edition and progress between Bedrock and Java is not shared.

Also in case you didn't try it, may I know if you tried using another minecraft launcher? (In case it's Java)
    install the Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. Charles Reaper Win User

Says I need to buy minecraft again, even though i already bought it

So I bought the bundle for both Java & Bedrock, and the computer I bought them on I can access both, but if I sign into the Minecraft launcher on a different device, I can only access Java, and it is trying to get me to buy the bundle a second time, keeps telling me that I only bought java.
Thema:

1. I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't. - Similar Threads - bought java minecraft

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  7. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  8. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  9. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  10. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...