i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

Discus and support i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cool388, Nov 26, 2019.

1. cool388
    cool388 Guest

the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should
    be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would like to know when there are gonna be more codes avaliable

pls help coz i want to play minecraft with my friends

:)

cool388, Nov 26, 2019
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  5. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
  6. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
Thema:

1. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - bought java edition

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  4. I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java: Hi there, I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together, but I am unable to play Java edition - it only allows me to play the demo version. The money has been deducted from my bank account but I...
  5. i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...: i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher, How can i get the bedrcok launcher to play in bedrock to in my mac? 30ef0bcd-acab-4c63-9b17-0a5efa6f6874
  6. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  7. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  8. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  9. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  10. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product: I purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition through the minecraft launcher. I received this email: "Your Microsoft order #6726585289 has been processed" -- I (see the purchase on my credit...