I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock.

Discus and support I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I spent $30 on the basic version of the game, hoping to play the Java edition of the game. Once I booted up the launcher, the only version available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabriel Cavallini, Jun 23, 2023.

1. I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock.

I spent $30 on the basic version of the game, hoping to play the Java edition of the game. Once I booted up the launcher, the only version available was Bedrock Edition. This naturally had me confused, so I went to the Java page, and it said "BUY NOW" even though I had already bought both versions. I took to the internet, and read some other users' comments with the same issue, and tried everything they and their replies recommended. Nothing worked. I went to the Microsoft store library, where it only showed Minecraft for Windows 10. I went to my purchase history, and there was nothing there. When I got an email about my purchase, it said Java and Bedrock, so I know I bought the right version (this was a confirmation email that was sent to my phone). I tried going to the Minecraft site and downloading there, but it only said buy. When I went to the Java page and clicked "Installations", there was only the demos. When I went to the "skins" page, it said I had to buy Java to manage my skins. I am currently devastated, as the only reason I saved $30 for 3 weeks was to play Minecraft Java, and the only version I have is bedrock. If I can't get Java for some stupid reason, at least give me a refund.

:)

Gabriel Cavallini, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  3. miaa4 Win User

My order got cancelled which wasn't cancelled.

4. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

5. Fishka Menco Win User

The exact same problem had happened for me too. I am very disappointed that I wasted my $30. I did receive the email from Microsoft saying that I purchased BOTH Bedrock and Java for Windows. Please try and help me, I secant weeks saving up the money for Java (and Bedrock) and if you could help me receive the full game that would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Eli Lawry Win User

It says buy now for me but it does not work at all and it only lets me download the demo.

It said on your website i didnt have it yet it shows I do on the launcher. I am on Windows 11 by the way.
Thema:

1. I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock. - Similar Threads - bought Java Bedrock

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  6. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  7. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  8. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  9. I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java: Hi there, I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together, but I am unable to play Java edition - it only allows me to play the demo version. The money has been deducted from my bank account but I...
  10. i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...: i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher, How can i get the bedrcok launcher to play in bedrock to in my mac? 30ef0bcd-acab-4c63-9b17-0a5efa6f6874