i bought jason bourne as well as suicide squad on my xbox one but am not seeing the 10000 ...

Discus and support i bought jason bourne as well as suicide squad on my xbox one but am not seeing the 10000 ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i am supposed to be getting 5000 credits per movie i bought jason bourne and suicide squad on my xbox one and am not seeing anything pertaining to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by white drag0n 03, Nov 23, 2016.

1. i bought jason bourne as well as suicide squad on my xbox one but am not seeing the 10000 ...

i am supposed to be getting 5000 credits per movie i bought jason bourne and suicide squad on my xbox one and am not seeing anything pertaining to the credits

:)

white drag0n 03, Nov 23, 2016
  2. rewards movie credits

i am supposed to be getting 5000 credits per movie i bought jason bourne and suicide squad on my xbox one and am not seeing anything pertaining to the credits

white drag0n 03, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Share Your MP Squads

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]
    ^^ don't fear, the tips for the Heavy class, everyone knows Ghost Assault is OP ;p

-

That said, Firaxis as just increased the cost of Ghost Armor to 4500 alone.

[/quote]Noooooo! There goes my perfect 20000 squad, oh well back to the drawing board, should make my 10000 squad easier to manage though, when i say squad i mean the one Assault class i use for 10000 matches...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

i bought jason bourne as well as suicide squad on my xbox one but am not seeing the 10000 ...

It should take about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending after the purchase. If it's been longer than 96 hours, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum so support can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: