I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

Discus and support I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tear kine, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Tear kine
    Tear kine Guest

I bought gems for my smite game, it took my

Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game

:)

Tear kine, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, if you're on Xbox, we need to make sure that the in-game currency is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

In-game currency not received

Hi NateGriffin6,

Reaching out to check on the result of your request.
    Were you able to resolve your issue, or are you still have trouble contacting support?

Did you get your in game currency?

Please let me know,
    -Hayabusa
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

In-game currency not received

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nate
    Is this the refund form that you sent?

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

if yes, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  5. Script Nuclear Win User

I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC)

Same here dude but mine was on console and for Naraka bladepoint and I purchased a $2 pack and a $25 pack of in game currency and didn’t receive the latter. Contacted the developer and they said it’s on Xbox’s side contact support did some trouble shooting then they redirect me to refund page and I’m hoping to just receive my gold I bought but no… denied almost instantly because it is in game currency. So I left my situation in the feedback of my support and refund survey and hope that I can get my gold but sadly that probably won’t happen. So I’m out $25 because if I try to get the bank to take it back I’ll probably get suspended or banned and $25 isn’t worth it for that.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Accidental Purchase

I would be surprised if they gave you a refund given it sounds like you used whatever it was you purchased (I presume you bought in-game currency and then bought items with said currency?)...from the refund page linked by the IA:

"For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used"
Thema:

1. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency - Similar Threads - bought game currency

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  9. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  10. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...