I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC

Discus and support I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon Tiley, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Jon Tiley
    Jon Tiley Guest

I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft store.

:)

Jon Tiley, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

That game is not a Play Anywhere title, so you would need to purchase the PC version in order to play it on PC.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

does on xbox a lot of the time, but i have had it happen with forza 3 and 4 on pc and halo mcc, so i gave up and bought on steam as steam can verify files and i never get a failed update.

It doesnt help that alot of the games are in vxd format (virtual xbox disc) and basically is an image.

but i think halo mcc is just files but in the encrypted folders, i dont think windows can verify the files if the update fails.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach can be purchased separately or needs TMCC to be able to be played]

On Xbox One it will be part of the Halo MCC. The one listed separately on the store is for PC. So if you purchase it, you will own it on PC.
  5. Panno92 Win User

mcc on pc

Hi, do you own the master MCC on xbox with a digital copy or a physic (on DVD) one?

I honestly did not heard about the fact that the MCC will be free for PC players who already own the xbox version, but note that the campaign of Halo reach is not included in the base MCC but it is available as a standalone DLC for 10$, so even if if you
    own the MCC you will not be able to play the single player of halo reach if you do not buy the DLC, you can also play it with an active subscription of the game pass since they have included the complete MCC with reach and ODST in it.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

i gave up with support a while ago now, Microsoft do not support the customer.

I own Halo MCC on console from years ago, also own it on xbox app as bought there but i also bought it on steam and that is where i primarily play it.
Thema:

1. I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC - Similar Threads - Bought Halo MCC

2. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4: Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it...
  3. Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.: I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I would like a refund doesn’t matter if I lose...
  4. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  5. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11
  6. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  7. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  8. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  9. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  10. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...