I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

Discus and support I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Young Void Dragon, Jul 2, 2023.

1. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it says that it's not installed and must open Microsoft Store again, but then it shows an error. I looked through the game files and the archives of all the other games are there. Is there a solution for this?

:)

Young Void Dragon, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Young! Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best to sort this out.

What exactly is the error message you got there?
    Do you have issues with your other Xbox games or just Halo MCC?

Kindly check the link below and try installing the game there:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/halo-the...

If you get the same error, please verify and repair your game files.
    Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

You may as well repair and reset your Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Once done, sign in to both apps with your correct account.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Don't forget to install the latest updates of your Windows and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Best regards,
  3. vikingland1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

MCC is a great collection. I finished Halo CE for my 1st time ever. I had only ever finished Halo 4 before. I know I did it backwards lol. But after finishing Halo CE I'm hooked and I will finish Halo 2,3 and 4 (again ). Plus we get Halo ODST for free (I
    think as I bought the MCC a week after it was released).
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Remembering Halo

when I play Halo 4 it was the first halo game I played. then I was a fan since. Halo 4 campaign was great. After that I pick up HALO 3 and reach and now I get to play all halo in the MCC.
  5. Andrew_stockmaik Win User

Custom browser for other halo titles in the mcc

Custum Browsing is where people can join your forge map that you made, people online can join and play your map that you created in forge. I thought when season 7 of halo mcc came, that any halo with forge in the mcc would be Able to have custum Browsing on it, but it's only reach. I'm wondering if halos like halo 3 , halo 4, and halo 2 anniversary will have custum browsing, I made some pretty cool maps on those games but not halo reach.
  6. SirRocketSockz Win User

Why is my childhood being ruined?

I feel your pain. I believe Halo is ruined. Halo 4 was just a what the heck did I just play, and I thought they would of redeemed themselves with Halo 5 beta. I'll stick to the classics, excluding Halo 4. The only GOOD thing 343 has done is the MCC.
Thema:

1. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4 - Similar Threads - bought HALO MCC

2. I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC: I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft store. 6df13070-1377-4ed7-a06a-3288e467d1bd
  3. Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.: I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I would like a refund doesn’t matter if I lose...
  4. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  5. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11
  6. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  7. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  8. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  9. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  10. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...