I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

Discus and support I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KeenAxis58365, Oct 12, 2016.

1. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

I bought the game in february 2016.

:)

KeenAxis58365, Oct 12, 2016
  2. AKEYS84
    AKEYS84 Guest
    Received duplicate redeem code for Gears of War 2

Hello,

I purchased GOW 4 and received redemption codes today for all of the past GOW games.

The email I received for GOW 1 and GOW 2 had the same redeem code.

Can you please provide me with the correct redeem code for GOW 2?

AKEYS84, Oct 12, 2016
  3. BenChen1024
    BenChen1024 Guest
    Haven't received GOW 1 and 2 Redeem code, but GOW 3

Hi,

I haven't received Gear of War 1 and 2 redeem code, but GOW 3. I believe that i am qualified and eligible to get GOW 1 to 3. Could you please help me to check if there's anything wrong that why i only received GOW 3. Thank you for your great help.

BenChen1024, Oct 12, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

Hey KeenAxis58365 -

After further investigation, we've determined that you are not eligible for the promotion for one of these following reasons:

• You must have played Gears of War: Ultimate Edition while connected to Xbox Live before Dec. 31st 2015. If you played after that date, you will not qualify for this offer.
        • If you are located in Japan, Germany, or China, you do not qualify for this promotion. Additionally, if you are located in a non Xbox Live supported region, you will not qualify. For a list of supported Xbox Live regions, please check our Xbox
          Live Countries
          page.
        • If you are under the age of 17 or have set your birth date incorrectly on your account (Example: December 12th 1899), you will not qualify for this offer. Your account must be set up correctly to reflect your accurate birth date. To check the birth
          date on your account, head over to your Personal Info page on your account. Changing the birth date on your account using the site above does not change your Xbox Live account's
          birth date.
    We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please keep an eye out on news.xbox.com and majornelson.com for any
    future promotions you may be interested in. Thanks for posting!

Miss Bijoux, Oct 13, 2016
  5. RiPpA86 Win User

No codes received for Gears of War - Ultimate (Xbox One)

I have not received my code either for gears of war ultimate edition. I bought the Xbox entered my code on the website specified but never got an email with the code to redeem the game..... any help would be appreciated.
  6. Chalam360 Win User

Pas de code recu de l'edition gear of war [Translation: No code received from the edition gear of war]

Hello,

I have not received the code to redeem Gears of War Ultimate Edition, as part of the Gamerscore operation.

The Xbox One was bought by my friend at Micromania on October 24th and the code used was +AAL28VE.

Gamertag:

Thank you
  7. Pizza3fromage Win User

Game no received

I received my code and gears of war ultimate and forza horizon 2 thank you :)

Just one last question: I did not get the games codes xbox 360 gears of war 1 2 3 and judgment because I did not play before 26 Decembers on gears of war ultimate edition... But I received the code gears ultimate edition only January 6 :(

you can do something about it?
  8. Latrociniium Win User

Gears Of War Ultimate Edition Key code

I purchased the gears of war bundle back in December last year and i redeemed the code for gears ultimate edition I have been waiting for the codes for 2, 3, and judgement I have not yet received these codes and was told to come here by an xbox service in
    regards to get the codes or a link to the forums to get the codes
  9. 伯维朱 Win User

No codes received for Gears of War - Ultimate (Xbox One)

I also have not received the code of Gear Of War 1,23,3,Judgement.I bought and played Gears of War - Ultimate before October.Dear Mtcrosoft ,please help ,thank you!
Thema:

1. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ... - Similar Threads - bought Gear War

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  9. Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content: I never received the code for the download of the legacy Gears games 90f3bbb5-9d36-43aa-bdff-2a85e2115b90
  10. I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one: I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get the version for Xbox one. And I have Quantum Break in Xbox one , how to get version in Window 10. No message in my xbox account........