I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

Discus and support I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me 4b24be54-d61e-4a56-8b5a-22f505740834 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JawadIIMohammed, Sep 9, 2021.

1. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me

:)

JawadIIMohammed, Sep 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me pls

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

For this type of problem, we recommend that you contact ps store support, as they are responsible for sending you the tokens. To contact them, please access the link below.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  3. محمد قطب1 Win User

My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft

when I bought minecraft the more time I played the more tokens I had

Then it stopped

Please tell me how to fix this issue

Cause I’m getting bored from Minecraft
  4. Hugo123-1 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

My computer got a virus that stole my minecraft launcher token. Can the token be reset to stop the person who stole it from using my account will the token be reset automatically after a period of time?
  5. PaXxAT Win User

Bought a Game in Microsoftstore never got it

I know that Microsoft cant refund if i bought it from a retailer.

I bouht the game twice.

1 time in the Microsoft Store. They got my money but i never got the game.

2 time i bought it in a retailer store.

Now i want my money back from Microsoft for the game i bought in there store.

Microsoft removed the game i bought in the retailer store......

The Support cant help me. I tried it 3 times but they dont understand that..... -.-

I paid 140€ and got nothing now -.-
  6. Rando Simovart Win User

Minecraft Launcher not installing

Hi.

In Microsoft Store I got no errors but separate Minecraft Launcher I got this: Please continue in the Microsoft Store, We are having trouble communicating with the Microsoft Store. Please open the store and continue the installation from there. I tried restarting pc, running trubleshooter, repairing and resetting Microsoft Store, I fiixed encrypted files what windows did find. I also tried what you suggest and it didn't work.
Thema:

I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

1. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can... - Similar Threads - bought store 1720

2. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  3. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  4. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  5. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  6. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  7. I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.: So I bought the Fortnite - chill vibes pack, from Xbox and I don't know how to activate it or where to find it to use it. e900737b-08bc-4c32-ba23-b31d4a6ed654
  8. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  9. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  10. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...