I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

Discus and support I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adem farah, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Adem farah
    Adem farah Guest

I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy.

:)

Adem farah, Jul 22, 2023
  2. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
  3. Matt Chernisky Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Failed to launch and now can't install

Created a new local admin account, launched the Xbox app, tried to download Forza Horizon 5, and still got the same error pictured in the screenshot.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Anybody know?

I'm lv 293 (or over) in Forza 5....

Limit is the sky,i guess or when Forza 6 will launch....

But only lv 5 in Ryse....But i bought it a week ago.
  5. Skyrider Y Win User

What do you like about Xbox ?

The games! I remember when Forza Horizon 2 was launched and i was just completing the first Horizon. Such great games, even now with Horizon 4.
  6. BucflGaming Win User

Why does Forza Horizon 5 not launch?

Hello,

I must have pressed something last time, as something happened this time. But Forza Horizon 5 still crashes on launch
Thema:

1. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on... - Similar Threads - bought forza horizon

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  4. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  5. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...
  8. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2