i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

Discus and support i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zain Hanif, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Zain Hanif
    Zain Hanif Guest

i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide

:)

Zain Hanif, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Zain H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

The answer is No. Games purchased from Steam can't be downloaded from a different marketplace, the same applies if you decide to purchase the game from the Microsoft Store.

Besides that, it is important to clarify that Forza Horizon, progress you made on the Steam edition can't be seen if you decide to play the Microsoft Store edition.

The statement about progress can be found here:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/1500003572322-Forza-Horizon-4-on-Steam-FAQ

“Q: If I already play Forza Horizon 4 on another platform, will my game progress or items carry over to Steam if I buy the Steam version?

A: Your save file which includes progress and in game items on Steam is completely unique and separate from any pre-existing save file that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag, due to technical limitations. This includes user generated content like liveries, layer groups, blueprints, etc… However, there are a few exceptions:

Leaderboards are one per gamertag. May the best profile win.
    Clubs are one per gamertag. Join once, play anywhere.
    Share codes can be used anywhere.
    Backstage passes and Forzathon points are linked to the gamertag.
    Gift messages that have already been redeemed on another platform with your gamertag are not resent to the Steam version”.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Forza 4 - Unable to find in XBOX ONE

Hi Alvin!

As you bought the game on steam, unfortunately you won’t be able to play it on your Xbox console. Games purchased on steam are compatible with PC only.

You do still need to sign in to your Xbox Live account to play Forza on Steam though.

Forza Horizon 4 is an Xbox play anywhere title so if you purchase through the Microsoft/Xbox store, you’ll be able to play the game on both your PC and Xbox One.

If you would like to play Forza on Xbox One, I’d suggest to request a refund from steam then purchase Forza through the Microsoft store (on the website or on your Xbox One).

Cross-play is supported for Forza Horizon 4 so you can play with friends regardless of which platform you’re on,

and whether you have the Steam or Microsoft version.

Please note that your game progress isn’t linked between your steam account and your Xbox account for Forza Horizon 4, which is confirmed on the Forza Horizon 4 on Steam FAQ. My advice would be to purchase it on Xbox, rather than Steam, or you can purchase GamePass (Netflix style subscription service) with Forza and other games free to play. Of course, this is completely up to you though.

I recommend purchasing FH4 through the Microsoft store, rather than Steam, as then you can play on your Xbox console, as well as PC. The Xbox version also supports Xbox Game Pass cloud gaming so you have the option to play Forza on a compatible smartphone or tablet with your Xbox controller, over WiFi or mobile data.

Also, for future reference, if you’re unable to find a purchased game on your Xbox One then check the Xbox store and your owned games on your console.

You can also install any owned digital games from

your order history (Microsoft.com) directly to your console.

Hope this helps! :)
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza Horizon 4 key for Steam

Hi,

Unfortunately no. The Steam version of Forza Horizon 4 (only recently released on the platform) is a separate game to the one on the Windows Store. You can't transfer or get a 'key' to download it from Steam.
  5. WPAK Win User

Microsoft Storeden Alınan oyunu indirme nasıl oluyor?

Web translation:

How do you download the Microsoft Retrieved game?

My question is a game sample from Microsoft Storage Forza Horizon 4 Do we need to download a game platform like Steam to download this game to our computer or is it downloaded another way?

Response:

Hi there,

you don't need something like steam to download a game like Forza Horizon 4 from the Windows Store on Windows 10.

You will require a Microsoft Account though, but that will be used for save games etc too.

The game will download and install via the Store app itself.

If you have any further questions please let us know.
  6. Den Moriarty Win User

Xbox controller trigger rumblers don’t work

I have Xbox Wireless Controller - Robot White (2020)
    I just downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from Microsoft Store to test it and it worked. I can feel the vibration on triggers no matter it's bluetooth or wire.
    But when I play it in Steam it doesnt work for some reason.
Thema:

1. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store - Similar Threads - bought forza horizon

2. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  3. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  4. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  5. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...
  7. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  8. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2