I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

Discus and support I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Savedadoges23, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my progress and it wouldn't be worth it, does anyone know the answer?

:)

Savedadoges23, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

Hi Savedadoges23, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that once you have requested a refund for Fortnite the game items will be removed but in terms of the progress it is saved to your account but will still depend on Epic games.

You can validate it with them here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us
  3. Kellytaggart Win User

Refund save the world

My little brother jack accedently purchased save the world in fortnite can i please get a refund
  4. said absi Win User

Hello You sent me 8 thousand Iraqi dinars and I don't know why Can you tell me please why you sent me this money. Thanks

Yes I asked for a refund because I bought some vbucks in Fortnite but it took a long time so I spent the vbucks and bought some stuff in Fortnite and after i bought the stuff you refunded me the money
  5. GHOSTHAKAI_38 Win User

Why won’t Microsoft allow me to cancel my Fortnite subscription?

My friend accidentally bought the Fortnite crew pack on my account. I want to refund this please. I have seen your refund page but my subscription is not available to refund. Please help me out sir and transfer my money to my Microsoft balance.
  6. AlphaHannibal Win User

Minecraft deleted worlds.

I accidentally deleted a world on my xbox one and it's not in my cloud storage. Is there a way to get that saved world back onto my xbox?
    When selecting the hamburger menu (start button) and go to Manage Game and Addons, do you see anything under the saves section to the left?
Thema:

1. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back? - Similar Threads - bought Fortnite save

2. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  3. I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite: I bought yellow jacket for Fortnite, it's even on my Order History and I don't have it, I never realised about it because I didn't realise there was a thing called order history. Please help...
  4. I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...: I bought fortnite vbuck and pack its says that i have it but i log in account and i dont have any changes.what should i do? f7fb44dd-62d2-4184-83b3-bd3508c4328b
  5. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  6. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  7. I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...: I don't know what i'm gona do I lost my money. 93d68a4a-c6db-43a5-8a01-b053d3d787a4
  8. I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux: Feeling ripped been since 2019 I try get my dark vertex skin an 2000 vbucks. I bought brand new fortnite bundle a32ffac8-ebe6-4158-a9fb-a19677596699
  9. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764
  10. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident: I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet...