I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux

Discus and support I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Feeling ripped been since 2019 I try get my dark vertex skin an 2000 vbucks. I bought brand new fortnite bundle a32ffac8-ebe6-4158-a9fb-a19677596699 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Troy Baker2, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Troy Baker2
    Troy Baker2 Guest

I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux

Feeling ripped been since 2019 I try get my dark vertex skin an 2000 vbucks. I bought brand new fortnite bundle

:)

Troy Baker2, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Troy! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I just want to clarify, were you able to successfully redeem the codes to your account? To confirm this, kindly sign in on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.

If you have confirmed the redemption status on your Order History, you will need to reach out to Xbox Support directly as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...demption/b938428d-9c87-45a8-a019-90a5c32a1241

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ontact Options Step 4: Chat with Xbox Support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Frozeu9m2L Win User

Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

Would love more design for this, bought the Dark Vertex and it's an amazing skin
  4. DiePaulBR Win User

Microsoft account

I bought an xbox one S with the fortnite dark vertex bundle and it didnt have the code please help
  5. LEXBLAKE Win User

Fortnite dark vertex skin not received after redeemed

I did not get the dark vertex skin or the 500 v bucks and I did it on my pc help me please
  6. TylerWScott Win User

Fortnite

Dark Vertex although id say there are much cooler skins
Thema:

1. I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux - Similar Threads - bought fortnite limited

2. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  3. I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite: I bought yellow jacket for Fortnite, it's even on my Order History and I don't have it, I never realised about it because I didn't realise there was a thing called order history. Please help...
  4. I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...: I bought fortnite vbuck and pack its says that i have it but i log in account and i dont have any changes.what should i do? f7fb44dd-62d2-4184-83b3-bd3508c4328b
  5. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  6. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  7. I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...: I don't know what i'm gona do I lost my money. 93d68a4a-c6db-43a5-8a01-b053d3d787a4
  8. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764
  9. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident: I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet...
  10. somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...: somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I refund this, I need somebody to get back with me asap, I would like to refund my 2 recent purchases that...