i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed"

Discus and support i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed" in my store account and the software isn't in my library, so I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colderflower, Apr 11, 2023.

1. colderflower
    colderflower Guest

i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed"

i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed" in my store account and the software isn't in my library, so I cant reinstall. What do i need to do to reinstall the software I have bought?

:)

colderflower, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Mikro Win User

How do I resolve this Issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator

I bought it in 2020 Deluxe premium pre order
  3. Blackspruce Qc Win User

china rising?

Hello,

I got the deluxe edition with the CR pack but i'm not able to get acces the the expansion. I entered the redeem code but the game still ask me to buy the premium version. Any ideas?
  4. LordBritish1 Win User

How can I upgrade from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe in MSFS 2020?

I agree that charging loyal customers extra for an upgrade after they purchased is pretty garbage of Microsoft.

I've been flying MS flight sim since VERSION 2.0. Two Point Oh!

I bought the deluxe when first purchasing msfs, only to find out that instead of charging 30 (119 minus 89) dollars for the difference between the deluxe and premium deluxe, in the marketplace they charge 89 for the premium deluxe upgrade, regardless of what upgrade one has already purchased. So if I want premium deluxe now, ill spend a total of 178 instead of 119. Kind of sham tactics.

I can and will simply wait until MS decides to change this sham before I purchase any more MS products. Thanks.
  5. Ignacio PinedoUU Win User

Flightsimulator 2020 Premium Content missing

Hello
    FrancescCasas Orriol and
    filipmont,

I have two different emails which i use for Windows. The solution for me was to sign out in FS2020 and Sign in again using the email which was used to buy FS2020.

You can sign out by clicking on your nickname on the top right corner of the Welcome tab in FS2020. The dropdown box will give you the option to sign out.

After sign out, you can sign in using the correct email and in my case FS2020 started to download new content which was about 3 to 4 gigs.

In the end my solution was not in the Store but in FS2020.

Hope this helps,

Regards Remco
    I followed yr instructions and now I could download 10 Aicraft and 17 Airports missing in my Premium Deluxe version

Thanks!!
  6. SamisMe Win User

Flightsimulator 2020 Premium Content missing

Go to content manager is FS menu and look for undownloaded airports and planes. It was about 6.8 Gb for the prem-deluxe content đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed" - Similar Threads - bought Flightsimulator 2020

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...